- Luke is a highly motivated individual who takes great pride in the many successes he has achieved in his career as a professional musician.
- Due to the nature of the music industry, Luke is adept at working both independently as well as part of a team.
- Over the past years Luke has had extensive experience working with all ages and learning requirements and take great pride in being able to adapt his teaching style to suite the situation.
- Luke’s career has allowed him to work worldwide including America, The Caribbean and the Middle East and be fortunate enough to experience other cultures.
- Academic History & Qualifications
- 2011 – Academy of Contemporary Music: 2:1 Bachelor of Music w/ Hons
- 2009 – Academy of Contemporary Music: Higher National Diploma in music performance w/merit
- 2006 – The Plume School of Performing Arts. Professional Experience
- 2007-Current: Private Drum and Music Tutor.
- Providing 1-2-1 tuition as well as group lessons
- Creating individual lesson plans tailored to the needs of individual learners
- Teaching all ages and abilities, including those with special educational needs, demonstrating my ability to differentiate appropriately
- Preparing students for accredited graded exams, teaching reading and music theory.
- Transcribing audio as well as incorporating professional digital recording techniques.
- 2018: Drummer/Band Leader for “Club Xs” band at “Ramee Rose” 4 star hotel in Bahrain, Middle East.
- 2016-2018: Drum Tutor At “Fords Motor Group” Dunton, Essex Through ADAT Scheme.
- 2014-2018 Drummer for function band “Frog an a Rocket” performing at venues in and around the Essex area including private functions, weddings and corporate events.
- Received 2018 ‘Cover Band of the Year’ at the Panic Awards.
- 2014-2018 Drummer for originals rock band “Wild Lies”. Highlights include: extensive gigging around Europe performing to crowds of upwards of 50,000; writing & recording two E.P.s and a full length album; receiving over 1 million online streams as well as hardcopy distribution among all major outlets; supporting many high profile artists within Europe including Iron Maiden. 2014-2018:
- Drum Tutor at “Camena Music” private teaching school in Braintree, Essex.
- 2013 Drummer for on-board house band for Celebrity Cruises ship “Silhouette”.