- Instruments: Drum Kit – Acoustic and Electronic
- Percussion – Acoustic and via an SPD-30
- Tuned Percussion via MIDI keyboard Confident playing with a click, sight reading, improvising, and adapting to on-the-spot changes in various situations.
- Musical Education: BMus (Hons) Professional Music Performance (Drums) Degree 2:1 from the Academy of Contemporary Music 2016.
- A Level Music Technology – Achieved grade C in 2014.
- GCSE Music – Achieved grade A in 2012.
Current and previous work:
- Musical theatre pit band work, including at the Edinburgh Fringe 2019.
- Band work and performances on radio, live at venues such as the Cambridge Junction and Victorious Festival.
- Working as an MD and creating live arrangements.
- Studio work -Delivering private drum kit tuition since 2016 to students from ages 4 and up.